Employee Assistance Program
What is an EAP?
Life doesn’t always go as planned and while you can’t always avoid the twists and turns, you can get help to keep moving forward. We can help you and your family, those living at home, get professional support and guidance to make life a little easier.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to you in addition to the benefits provided with your MetLife Insurance coverage. This program provides you with easy-to-use services to help with the everyday challenges of life - at no additional cost to you.
Expert advice for work, life, and your well-being
The program’s experienced counselors provided through LifeWorks — one of the nation’s premier providers of Employee Assistance Program services — can talk to you about anything going on in your life, including:
• Family: Going through a divorce, caring for an elderly family member, returning to work after having a baby
• Work: Job relocation, building relationships with co-workers and managers, navigating through reorganization
• Money: Budgeting, financial guidance, retirement planning, buying or selling a home, tax issues
• Legal Services: Issues relating to civil, personal and family law, financial matters, real estate and estate planning
• Identity Theft Recovery: ID theft prevention tips and help from a financial counselor if you are victimized
• Health: Coping with anxiety or depression, getting the proper amount of sleep, how to kick a bad habit like smoking
• Everyday Life: Moving and adjusting to a new community, grieving over the loss of a loved one, military family matters, training a new pet
Convenient and confidential help when you want it, how you want it
Your program includes up to 5 phone or video consultations with licensed counselors for you and your eligible household members, per issue, per calendar year
1. Call 1.888.319.7819 to speak with a counselor or schedule an appointment, 24/7/365.
2. Select “Employee Assistance Program” when prompted. You’ll immediately be connected to a counselor.
If you’re simply looking for information, the program offers easy to use educational tools and resources, online and through a mobile app. There is a chat feature so you can talk with a consultant to guide you to the information you are looking for or help you schedule an appointment with a counselor.
Log on to metlifeeap.lifeworks.com, user name: metlifeeap and password: eap
Contact Campus Benefits for help with filing a claim.
1 (866) 433-7661 option 5