Employee Assistance Program
What is an EAP?
Mutual of Omaha’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) assists employees and their eligible dependents with personal and job-related concerns, including: emotional well-being, family and relationships, legal and financial, healthy lifestyles, and work and life transitions.
• Eligibility: All Bryan County Schools Employees
• Mutual of Omaha’s Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential quality consultation, 24 hours a day.
• Call 1.800.316.2796 or visit mutualofomaha.com
• Bryan County Board of Education - G000BHJJ
Contact Campus Benefits help with filing a claim.
1 (866) 433-7661 option 5
As an employee or eligible dependent of your company, your EAP benefits include:
• Access to EAP professionals 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Information and referral services
• Service for employees and eligible dependents
• Robust network of licensed and/or certified mental health professionals
• Three face-to-face sessions* with a counselor (per household per calendar year)
• Legal and financial resources
• Online will preparation
• Legal library and online forms
• Financial tools & resources
• Resources for :
• Work/life balance
• Substance use
• Dependent and Elder Care resources
• Access to a library of educational articles, handouts, and resources via mutualofomaha.com/eap
Highly Trained, Experienced EAP Staff
Our EAP staff members are all licensed, master’s level Employee Assistance Professionals. They provide a solution-focused approach by assessing your situation and referring to the appropriate resources necessary.
What to Expect
When you call, you will speak directly to an EAP professional to receive immediate support and guidance.
You can entrust your EAP professional to assess your needs and handle your concerns in a confidential, respectful manner. Our goal is to collaborate with you and find solutions that are responsive to your needs.
Your EAP benefits are provided through your employer. There is no cost to you for utilizing EAP services. If additional resources are needed, your EAP professional can assist by locating affordable solutions in your area.